SC - Shortbread

Peters, Rise J. PETERSR at spiegel.becltd.com
Fri Sep 19 07:50:37 PDT 1997

I had a wonderful shortbread cookie the other day (still warm, buttery, not
too sweet, crumb-y rather than crunchy) -- and it occurred to me to wonder
if shortbread is period.  Does anyone have (a) a period shortbread recipe
and/or (b) a good modern shortbread recipe?

=Caitlin, who can almost still taste that cookie<g>