SC - Pennsic Cooks-classes

Uduido at aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Fri Sep 19 07:00:47 PDT 1997

<< Is it too early to ask people to think about teaching at
 Pennsic next year???  I'll be coordinating the classes again.  We had
 some 20+ cookery classes this year but we really should try and outdo
 the Middle Eastern classes, shouldn't we??  Think about what you could
 teach and I will call for instructors in the New Year.

 Alys Katharine >>

If Baron Tibor is still game I would still like to do the period butchering
class that we discussed earlier on the list. However, the offer of some other
gentle as related by you to me at our brief meeting at this past Pennsic
makes this a somewhat iffy thing. Have you made a decision about this yet and
if so could you share it? I would hate to put the time, effort and expense
into such an enterprise if it is not a for sure go ahead.

Lord Ras