SC - Badge/vote results

Uduido at aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Fri Sep 19 08:01:37 PDT 1997

<< I think the badges are a great idea. Now if we can only decide on a
design,  >>

Here's the scoop folks> The ayes for elevating Sir Gunther to Papa are
running 38 (plus or minus) to 0 for nays with the rest abstainig.

The majority of different folks posting want a badge.

The salamander vs. nef image is about even.

Cheese is for the most part out.

Lord Ras