SC - Badges, we need stinkin . . . (was Salamanders)

Fri Sep 19 08:28:50 PDT 1997

                                                                    I'm rather
  partial to some cute amphibian symbolism.  What do the high and mighty amoung
  us think?

I'd leave the decision to Gunther, for three reasons.  One, a single symbol
might have some real meaning, but many won't.  Two, he's conducted himself
like a gentleman about all this teasing, and I can respect that.

And three, the list owner should have, at least, token authority. <PUN>

	Tibor (:-)