SC - Making Game of Tibor...

Fri Sep 19 11:00:34 PDT 1997

  I must let you know, dear lady, that although there are many fine,
  talented, and approachable peers out there, and although many of them are
  indeed the same person before and after receiving their peerages, only
  -SOME- of them have, like Tibor, a "big-dingle" or a "dangle-thing" to
  prove their worth.  Others, <sigh>, like you and I, my lady, no matter
  what honors we receive, will never manage to have those sterling badges of
  masterfulness - a "big-dingle" or a "dangle-thing".

If you weren't a peer, I'd spank ya!  (:-)

My dear and good friend, Elaina, has helped to point out a language
problem.... on the Calontir list, they sometimes tend to refer to awards as
"danglies", as in "yet another thing to dangle about the neck on a string".

I think they should be called jinglies, because of the noise some folks make
when they wear the entire "Mister T" collection.....

Hmmmm...  I think we learned how you bell the cat.  Tell him it's an honor
to wear the bells.

	Tibor