SC - Occupations

Christi Redeker C-Redeker at mail.dec.com
Fri Sep 19 10:52:08 PDT 1997

Redoing mine since Noemi went and did hers, besides I am bored.

Christi is a software "engineer" contracted by Digital Equipment to support Dow Chemical.  She supports MS Office, VAX applications, IBM Mainframe print issues, Windows 95 and basics of "my password expired, why can't I access my email?"  I sit all day reading email, browsing the web, and reading.

Murkial is a resident of the Isle of Man, born and bred.  Her father is one of those Viking marauders that settled there and took a Manx bride.  She spends her time cooking large dinners for her lord husband's friend since you know those Vikings.  Everytime they do anything (kill a pig, wake up in the morning) they have to have a party.  She also sews, embroiders and is learning to write.

Murkial