SC - Pennsic Cooks-classes

Fri Sep 19 14:06:25 PDT 1997

   If the topic is butchering, I assure you, I am NOT GAME.  I have never been
   game, and I will not willingly become game.  (:-)

  What I meant to say was> If Baron Tibor is still willing to co-teach the
  class with me I would still like to ddo the period butchering that we
  discussed earlier on the list.

Sorry Ras.  The pun was just sitting RIGHT THERE.  You know how I get: I
can't help it. Pitiful.

I cannot begin to make plans surround Pennsic yet, until I know what's up
with my companies plans for next year, and the baby as well. I surely intend
to go.  But I intended to go this year, too, and I couldn't.

I can signal good intentions, but I cannot promise.

	Tibor