SC - professions

James and/or Nancy Gilly KatieMorag at worldnet.att.net
Fri Sep 19 16:04:26 PDT 1997

Alasdair mac Iain is Seneschal and dance master of the Barony of Marinus,
and a herald-at-large in the Kingdom of Atlantia.  He also serves as steward
(he hates the term "autocrat") for various events.

James is a submarine electronics tech (radioman) in the Navy.  Currently I'm
working at SSSU Norfolk, but I'll be transferring to USS Providence (in the
Eastrealm) soon.

Slainte -

Alasdair mac Iain of Elderslie        Argent, a chevron cotised azure
Dun an Leomhainn Bhig                 surmounted by a sword and in
Barony of Marinus                     chief two mullets sable

James and/or Nancy Gilly
katiemorag at worldnet.att.net

****  REUNITE GONDWANALAND!!