SC - Badges, we need stinkin . . . (was Salamanders)

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Sat Sep 20 10:36:05 PDT 1997

>>>I submit some design ideas for your collective thoughts.(no mind melds
please)
the link to look at them is: http://zappa.cwebs.com/gif.htm
All suggestions would be appreciated.

Yours,
Eoian<<<

Eoian,

Verbal description, please.  Some of us have e-mail but no pictorial web
access.  I'd be happy to wear a badge, and if it is a 'pilgrim's badge'
then we don't have to get into formal structures, etc.  Not that I
wouldn't be happy to be part of an Interkingdom Cooks Guild...

One of the great things about the SCA is the ability to encompass both
seriousness and silliness.  The lucky folks have both in their natures.
Makes life soooo much more interesting!

Regards,

Allison
allilyn at juno.com
Master Chirurgeon, Companion des Lindquistrings, Princess' Order of
Courtesy