SC - Badge/vote results

Uduido at aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Sat Sep 20 14:46:20 PDT 1997

<< And I would be perfectly happy to just have it
 as a pligram's badge, rather than going to all the fuss of registering
 it............. >>

A badge is cool. :-) But I am going to turn my badge into a tabard so I can
wear it in the kitchen. :-) Besides who really looks at all the dangly stuff
hanging from a person?

Alternatively registering it is not a lot of fuss since a couple ( including
myself) have volunteered to pay for or do the drudge work for the
registration. With the heralds inpputing advice we ought to be able to get a
device of some sort figured out quickly enough to work on our individual
projects with that would have a 99% chance of passing eventually. Then we
could celebrate the passage of the emblem we'll already be wearing. :-)

Lord Ras