SC - thanks

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Sat Sep 20 11:26:46 PDT 1997

On Fri, 19 Sep 1997 15:35:49 -0700 (PDT) Russell Gilman-Hunt
<conchobar at rocketmail.com> writes:

>Was anyone else taught to use T for tablespoon and t for teaspoon?
>My wife keeps asking how I remember what I wrote down . . .

Yes, always.  3 generations, at least, and my daughter and grand-daughter
have been taught the same.  My 8 yr. old oldest grand-daughter does a
really good fried chicken, with me at her elbow.

Regards,

Allison
allilyn at juno.com
Master Chirurgeon, Companion des Lindquistrings, Princess' Order of
Courtesy