SC - Re: lutefisk! etc.

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Sat Sep 20 23:20:31 PDT 1997

On the subject of Scandinavian recipes, I have, in the back of my frig,
some blueberry verjus.  The wild berries just made it, themselves.  The
stuff is great.  Anybody have any idea if the Norsemen used verjuice?
Pickled blueberries?  Recipes, anyone?  I'm sure you wouldn't have found
it anywhere but Iceland, or other Scandinavian countries.  The bilberries
didn't get around, much, did they?

Regards,

Allison
allilyn at juno.com
Master Chirurgeon, Companion des Lindquistrings, Princess' Order of
Courtesy