SC - jobs-was accolytes

Paul Louis pocopup at classic.msn.com
Sun Sep 21 11:20:07 PDT 1997

   Lady Olga is the daughter of a minor Kieven noble and a greek servant. She
ran away and married a Magyar Turk named Bela. They own a small  Inn in
Kaffa.Olga is mostly found in the kitchen, but recently has discovered
interests in, fighting, puppets, garb construction and drinking Lady Peytons
wines. Olga is also a member of Baurhaus  * We put the fun in Dysfunctional !*
 and has just been apprenticed to Master Bishop Jeffry D'Ayers

Jillian, well curently I  have managed to create a part time restaurant job
for myself, so that I will have more time to work on the 5 bedroom re-hab
house that we purchased. (There are no 45 degree angles !) I love smaller
restaurant cooking, DETEST baking, and think that those of you who routinely
cook for 100+ are loonier than your average cook. :)