SC - Held up feast

marilyn traber margali at 99main.com
Tue Sep 23 07:06:02 PDT 1997

Donna Kenton wrote:

> I don't recall ever having seen a court during a feast.  Using a
> microphone would help, but hardly suit the atmosphere.
>
> Rosalinde
> --

We have done it in Atlantia, and a few times here in the east. One event
we did have a microphone, and as the speakers were built into the
auditorium, and there was a sound board the somebody knew how to use, it
worked out well. With all of the new miniature self powered speaakers
available, there might be a way for the crown to own a small sound
system if they had a person who knew what they were doing. '

I have a significant hearing loss in my midrange, which make going to
court useless for me unless i am right under their royal noses, so for
the most part, I don't bother going because all i hear is a sea of
mumbling punctuated with vivats, not very exciting.  also, it seems that
few royals can develop a good herald voice, like some of the heralds
can.

margali