SC - Documenation

Debra Hense debh at microware.com
Tue Sep 23 12:54:29 PDT 1997

I've always made up little souvenir cookbooks of the feast.  They contain the source
as well as my redaction. They come onto site with me and are available for anyone
who asks: can I see the list of ingredients? Then, several are placed on each table.
Extras are available if more than two or three at a table want a copy.

They are all free.

But then, I started out cooking for College Madrigals... Before I ever conceived of cooking my first feast for the SCA.

Kateryn de Develyn
debh at microware.com