SC - bird or bay?

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Tue Sep 23 16:40:00 PDT 1997

                      RE>>SC - bird or bay?                        9/23/97

which one did you cook, Mary or Marisa?  :-)  :-)  :-)
                                                      vvv
> I received my Laurel for cooking her in Ansteorra.
>
> meadhbh
>

> Mary Morman wrote:
> >
> > On 22 Sep 1997, Marisa Herzog wrote:
<snip>

It wasn't me! (testing herself for doneness)  I have scalded myself over the
years, and done good impressions of pickles and cordials, but I *think* I
would have noticed if someone had tried to cook me
;)
- -marisa/brid
(hey, wait is that a nice bit of marzipan dangling just above that oversized
cauldron? whups! sploosh, hey! no fair!)