SC - bird or bay?

marilyn traber margali at 99main.com
Tue Sep 23 22:46:41 PDT 1997

Philip & Susan Troy wrote:

> I have a canning jar in my fridge, of compost that has to
> be two years old, and still apparently good...at least I ate some a
> week
> or so ago, and it didn't kill me, and still tasted more or less the
> same
> as always.
>
> I'll see if I can avoid frightening people with my event-sized
> recipe...
>
> Adamantius

Sounds like something I have called a rum pot-rum[of course] raasins,
almonds, apples, orange slices, cloves cinnamon, ginger and all sorts of
goodies just lurking in the corner in a crock. I use it in my puddings
instead of the oddly colored preserved fruit bits trhe recipes call for.

margali
who hears strange nises from the corner and is getting nervous...