SC - Ein Guter Spise

Louise Sugar dragonfyr at tycho.com
Wed Sep 24 04:47:45 PDT 1997

You are a cruel woman  :D

Of course we want it  :)

- -----Original Message-----
From:	Anne-Marie Rousseau [SMTP:rousseau at scn.org]
Sent:	Wednesday, September 24, 1997 12:02 AM
To:	sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG
Subject:	Re: SC - Ein Guter Spise

Hi Maeve, and everyone else from Anne-Marie (who's finally home. Hooray!)

re: vegetarian recipes for medieval Germans...my favorite is Ruzzige
cake. Kinda medieval foccacia bread. I got the recipe from Alia ("german
girl") and adapted it a bit.

Bread dough, topped with a cheesy herby stuff, and garnished with edible
flowers before you bake it. Yum! Who says medieval food is brown glop???

You guys want the recipe? (she says, tauntinlgy...)

- --AM, also in An TirPOr should I just give it to Maeve next time I see
her? :D