SC - Documentation

KandL Johnston woodrose at malvern.starway.net.au
Wed Sep 24 04:47:58 PDT 1997

> Christi Redeker 9/23/97 10:13 AM
>
> >How does everyone present documentation for their feasts?  Do you add it
> >as an addendum to the menu or do you offer it at all?

I like to do this for a couple of reasons first, posted at the constibles table
with all ingredients, so that those with food allergies are aware of what they
can eat and if further copies are needed they are gven freely as asked for with
full documentation as it is the only way I would keep a recipe for later SCA
use, therefore it sould be the way other must want to keep it.

- --
Rudolf von der Drau and Nicolette Dufay
Baron and Baroness, Stormhold

. . .But our mums know us as