SC - Shortbread help, please

Maddie Teller-Kook meadhbh at io.com
Wed Sep 24 16:16:29 PDT 1997

A crumbly dough is good!  I remember the first time I attempted
shortbread, it thought I messed it up (the dough was crumbly). That
weekend, I went over to a friend's house to help her cook. She was
making shortbread... don't think I felt pretty dumb when I saw her
shortbread dough.... CRUMBLY!  I had made it right and didn't know it!!

meadhbh
(who's come a long way from that one!)