SC - bird or bay?

Aine of Wyvernwood sybella at gte.net
Wed Sep 24 22:35:17 PDT 1997

my lady , in a rum pot or whatever you want to call it....my mom does brandied
fruit, you do have to be careful what you put in it.  I know that pinapple does
not brandy [rum] well, and sometimes nuts, depends on the nuts...
I will ask her when I talk to her tomorrow.  The Brandied fruit she had has been
going for about the last 30 yrs...I know she got it when I was in college, that
would be mid-late 60's.   I is really good, I like it over ice-cream.
Also pour a bit over pound cake, which btw, is period....
Aine