SC - Re:I need willowbark

Griff41520 at aol.com Griff41520 at aol.com
Thu Sep 25 07:25:12 PDT 1997

Tibor writes:

<<
   Gee, is there anyone on the list who doesn't suffer from this bane from
Hades?

I used to get a headache everytime I traveled until someone told me to drink
more water.  It seems that one of the first signs of dehydration is a
headache. Even after just a couple of hours you can be dehydrated enough to
get a headache.  This trick only  works for me as long as I start drinking
water BEFORE I get the headache.  After it comes on nothing but sleep will
make it go away.

Migranes are another story-just let me curl up in a nice dark closet.

Ivy~
who has to go drink her water now