SC - Re: Gunthar, look at this

Varju at aol.com Varju at aol.com
Sun Sep 28 18:46:51 PDT 1997

<<OK... I have asked this three times... and still no answer... so I guess I
> have been barred from the list. I would have appreciated being told
> this...and I believe this is childish behaviour (being banned) for speaking
> my mind.
> kimib2>>

I can't even find the beginnining of this thread, so another possibility is
that a number of people may not have recieved the mail in the first place.  I
know this happens to me on a regular basis and I have learned to work around
it.  My husband has a theory that this mail has gone to whereever missing
socks go.

Noemi