SC - Buried Foods (was - Composte)

Aine of Wyvernwood sybella at gte.net
Mon Sep 29 11:22:34 PDT 1997

oh, youn wanna do it that way....the real way...okay, but
they do not always taste so hot.....
you can preserve eggs by coating in vaseline, for no refrigeration....
um, seem to recall they will last a couple of months that way....used to do it
on the sail boat where my makeup case was bigger than my cooler....
aine