SC - Mice

Aine of Wyvernwood sybella at gte.net
Mon Sep 29 21:41:16 PDT 1997

hey my lady, it was the little mouse that decided to live inside my very
expensive turntable...my husband was all for a major assault and murder
to get rid of the beastie in his precious stereo equipment...that ate wires
inside...it was a perfect modern house tho...all neat square and warm....
not to mention he had his food right by the door...grins
annie