SC - Period cuisinart-inquiry

Rousseaua at aol.com Rousseaua at aol.com
Tue Sep 30 22:50:38 PDT 1997

<<
 << When I was in France, some years ago, I saw a period food processor: a
 very
  large wheel, studded with blades, that spun and was inserted into a narrow
  round bottom bowl, and with a feeder chute on the top.  >>

In my barony, we have a joke that a period food processor is called an
"apprentice". As an apprentice, I feel I easily worth more than a single food
processor. Now, if you threw in the meat grinder attatchement....:)

- --Anne-Marie