SC - RE: Shameless plugs!

Uduido at aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Thu Sep 11 15:11:03 PDT 1997

<< No definate menu yet, I'm still kicking around a few ideas as well
 as I want to find out if 12th Nite has any "theme" this year.
 You remember my last Coronation feast the menu wasn't final until
 a half hour after the last dish was served.

COP OUT! Menu, recipes, please, oh, God of us All. 2000 miles is much for
some of us but recipes are within our reach. :-)

Lord Ras