SC - Re:Slug-fest '97

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Fri Sep 12 09:45:13 PDT 1997

<< I'm
 picturing this with something raspberry (or other red fruit) along side it,
 for color contrast. There I go with Aethelmearc colors again.

 Aoife >>

     (Grin) Or the colors of our shire, Vulpine Reach......... But I'm
certainly glad you changed the subject. I was beginning to lose my taste for
breakfast........although the idea of cabbage--*not* my favorite veggie!---as
a dessert wasn't helping much, either! Thanks for explaining it. ;-)

Ldy Diana
Meridies