SC - RE: Shameless plugs!

Tyrca at aol.com Tyrca at aol.com
Sat Sep 13 06:10:54 PDT 1997

<<
 Rats! I saw this, but it's only on CD. I don't even one a microwave oven!!:)

 Anybody else using cookbook programs they like? I am playing with a
 couple shareware ones yet, but am not very impressed yet.

 --Anne-Marie

 . . .but a microwaved CD is even more useless than one without a CD drive .
. .

Tyrca