SC - Flaming Order of Ch

KandL Johnston woodrose at malvern.starway.net.au
Sat Sep 13 19:47:38 PDT 1997

While I am only a lurker on this list as mundane life is very busy and
Stormhold is a very active Barony to run, I also would proudly display
this token.
Can I be a cherib in the choir. I cann't sing, my good lord says I am
tone mute, but on the list you cann't hear me anyway.

Ohmmmm, the gourd,
Ohmmmm, the carrots and the turnips
Ohmmmm, the little snail and his friend the slug...

see, I'm rather good

Baroness Nicolette

- --
Rudolf von der Drau and Nicolette Dufay