SC - Curye on Inglisch

Mary Morman memorman at oldcolo.com
Tue Sep 16 08:41:57 PDT 1997

The only place that I know this to be available is from the Early English
Text Society.  If people are interested, they can mail me for the address,
or ask me to post it on the list.

Of course, Cariadoc's cookbook collection has a photocopy edition of FOrme
of Cury and several of the other texts in the Curye on Inglisch
collection.  This is probably the easiest way to access the material, as
the EETS edition (while very nice) is expensive and not easy to obtain.

elaina