SC - sorrel

ND Wederstrandt nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Sep 17 05:27:06 PDT 1997

I keep mine in shade and while it's smaller it will last 3-4 years.  The
flavor is still quite good.  Since I use no pesticides the bugs think it's
tasty as well.  Down here it overwinters quite well so with pansies, burnet
and sorrel you can get a tasty salad.  Lettuce is treated as a cook weather
crop here, we grow it spring fall and winter, so we have a great variety of
greens over the winter.

Clare St. John