SC - Badge-seriuos

Uduido at aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Wed Sep 17 19:24:53 PDT 1997

<< I'd suggest, for our use "(fieldless) a nef in the shape of a wheeled
ship,
 or".  This would match a surviving period nef, isn't "obvious", but is
 absolutely period and cookery related.  And it avoids all the cliched
 symbolism of cookpots, spoons, forks, plates, and so forth. >>

I like this idea. It denotes at the very least a sense of seriousness and
would make one  hell of a great tabard. Could we use a salamander as a mast
head?....<whistling>?

Lord Ras