SC - Cook's/peer fear

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Thu Sep 18 15:04:36 PDT 1997

                      RE>>SC - Cook's/peer fear                    9/18/97

<snip>
Peer fear means that you are eliminating from your social sphere the very
group of folks you most should meet.  One of the major reasons I don't wear
the pearls too often is because they act as "new folks bane".

	Tibor, Baron of the Court (I admit to it only rarely)
<snip>

perhaps m'lord if all were as courteous as your words in this post, there
would be less "peer fear".  I know some of both, but have for the most part
been treated better by those without title than those with.  Part of why I am
so happy on this list.  Cold shoulders and hot words seem fairly rare here.
apologies to the bandwidth for continuing off topic.
back to topic,
what vegebles in the "brocolli" family, if any, are period?  They are all
technically mustards aren't they?
- -brid