SC - Occupations

Wendy Trankle wendyt at mail.telis.org
Thu Sep 18 18:50:09 PDT 1997

I Gwen am an Irish lady of aprox. 1200, who is learing to cook and who
enjoys needlework and dabbles with leatherwork.

I, Wendy am a computer information systems major and work at a local
print shop. Am also learing to de-lurk and post to these lists rather
than just listen.

P.S I think a badge is a great idea.  There are a few of us on this list
form the West and I would love to have a way to recognize them at event.