SC - Acolytes

marilyn traber margali at 99main.com
Fri Sep 19 07:54:20 PDT 1997

Erin Kenny wrote:

> >   WHAT DOES EVERYONE, (especially Gunther, Lord Ras and
> >   Ademitis...so I can't speel it, much less try to pronounce it!!!)
> DO FOR A
> >   LIVING???

Marilyn is a data capture droid for Datacon Systems [second shift,
yeccch!] and qualified inside/outside mechanic for the nuclear power
industry[don't even think of going there...]

Margali/Rahat Lacoum/Damhnait  Odharnait/Hypatia schleps to events,
makes garb, cooks a bit and has a chaotic animalless farm in the middle
of nowhere[but those sheep were yummy though...]