SC - Making Game of Tibor...

Mary Morman memorman at oldcolo.com
Fri Sep 19 10:01:13 PDT 1997

Unto the lady whose "peer fear" was assuaged by Tibor's genteel
explanations.

I must let you know, dear lady, that although there are many fine,
talented, and approachable peers out there, and although many of them are
indeed the same person before and after receiving their peerages, only
- -SOME- of them have, like Tibor, a "big-dingle" or a "dangle-thing" to
prove their worth.  Others, <sigh>, like you and I, my lady, no matter
what honors we receive, will never manage to have those sterling badges of
masterfulness - a "big-dingle" or a "dangle-thing".

Yours in Service,
Elaina
(retiring -quickly- to the kitchen)