SC - Julleran's Sugar/C

Paul Louis pocopup at classic.msn.com
Sun Sep 21 14:46:26 PDT 1997

- ----------
From: 	owner-sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG on behalf of marilyn traber
Sent: 	Sunday, September 21, 1997 4:54 PM
To: 	sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG
Subject: 	Re: SC - Julleran's Sugar/C

Paul Louis wrote:

> I ordered it, from Sexton, I think. It is available in specialty
> stores. Brand
> name is "Floribbean" Key Lime Savory Oil. I also recieve care packages
> from my
> mother-in-law (you know, the alligator) occaisionally with fresh off
> the tree
> limes. I will let you know when I get more ,I have more than I need
> and will
> be happy to pass some on.
>
> Olga

Thanks!
Next time my husbands boat goes to Florida I will have him check it out.

margali

NO NO ,I am not very clear in communicating on the computer yet. The lime oil
is available up here. I have seen it in Fresh Fields food stores,and various
gourmet shops, I think Lady Peyton got hers at Superfresh.

Olga
who lives in Philadelphia, PA