SC - Periodicity

Kimib2 at aol.com Kimib2 at aol.com
Sun Sep 21 21:47:34 PDT 1997

<<
 >Point well taken, from now on I will endeavor to remember that the only
 >recipes that can be introduced here, Must be in period, with complete
 >documentation, translation, and history. Thank you for the correction.
 >Lady Betta
don't let them scare you!!! I think its the "uppity-ups" who look down on us
newbies even posting, sort of like intruding on their territory (can we say
SCA-gang wars?) Just ignore them... they yelled at me for weeks when I posted
what was supposed to be a joke (Some of them have NO sense of humours) list
of interesting if true things, unfortunately, they all neglected to read the
"if true" part. So dont take it seriously...k?
kimib2