SC - Periodicity

Par Leijonhufvud parlei at ki.se
Sun Sep 21 22:48:50 PDT 1997

On Mon, 22 Sep 1997 Kimib2 at aol.com wrote:

>  newbies even posting, sort of like intruding on their territory (can we say
>  SCA-gang wars?) Just ignore them... they yelled at me for weeks when I
> posted
>  what was supposed to be a joke (Some of them have NO sense of humours) list
>  of interesting if true things, unfortunately, they all neglected to read the
>  "if true" part. So dont take it seriously...k? Sometimes they get too full
> of themselves. I am sure that I'll get lots and lots of flack from this
> one!!!!

What was done (IIRC) was the most subtle of revenges; we did a destructive
analysis of what you wrote. It's as fun as writing a short essay on each
fallacy in the Good Times virus hoax, and sending it as a reply, or
explaining every line from the header to someone who sends a "test"
message to a list. (What? Me? Strange?)

> kimib2 (so I had MORE to say...sue me!!!)

Sue you? Under what jurisdiction, on what grounds? ;-)

/UlfR
(I'm not a geek, but I play one in real life)

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                  par.leijonhufvud at labtek.ki.se
I haven't lost my mind, it's backed up on tape somewhere.