first recipes Was -- SC - thanks

Griff41520 at aol.com Griff41520 at aol.com
Mon Sep 22 06:13:35 PDT 1997

<<
 What was peoples first ercipe they learned?
 Mine was a baked custard followed by souffle when I was 8.

 margali >>
My first recipe was Pasta fasool (sp?) taught to me by my great-grandmother
Concetta Palombi.  She would make it every Christmas eve, put it on the stove
to simmer while we were all at midnight mass.  After mass we would all go
back to her house, eat a bowl of soup, open one present and then go home with
the leftovers.  I was maybe five or six when I started helping her make it.
Ivy~