SC - Periodicity

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Mon Sep 22 08:49:54 PDT 1997

> >Date: Sun, 21 Sep 1997 17:50:10 -0400 (EDT)
> >From: LadyBetta at aol.com
> >Subject: Re: SC - Potatoes?
> >
> >Point well taken, from now on I will endeavor to remember that the only
> >recipes that can be introduced here, Must be in period, with complete
> >documentation, translation, and history. Thank you for the correction.
> >Lady Betta

Non-period/Good idea recipes are welcome here. The only "rule" is that recipes
should be designated as "Period" with an approx. source.  The reason for this
is so that no confusion over "Period-ish" recipes should be created.

This list is for exchange of recipes, ideas, and knowledge.

There is no problem with non-period foods as long as they are presented in the
proper context.

End of sermon.

Gunthar
(List Daddy)