SC - Held up feast

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Sep 22 09:47:43 PDT 1997

Mark Schuldenfrei wrote:

> I dunno about that, Adamantius.  The rise of the authentic feast in the East
> has been a rather recent phenomenon.  Before the early 90s, it appeared to
> me that feeding many was preferred over feeding authentically.
>
> Since I can name about a dozen cooking Laurel's in the East, I don't feel to
> badly  about the state of things.  (That's not necessarily Laurel's given
> for cookery, but Laurels who cook authentically.)
>
>         Tibor

Generally speaking, I agree, but I was referring to the ratio of Laurels
made for cooking to the Laurels made for other arts, notably costume and
C&I. Add to that the fact that of the seven or so EK Laurels made for
cooking that I know of, five were made in the last 2-3 years.

Adamantius
Phil & Susan Troy
troy at asan.com