SC - thanks

Dottie Elliott macdj at onr.com
Mon Sep 22 10:22:22 PDT 1997

Marisa Herzog 9/22/97 11:26 AM

>May I add to the above list of questions, how many of you who are regularly
>feast cooks and who rank above 'altar-boy' on the heirarchy were competant
>cooks before SCA?  I mean did you learn because you were into the SCA, or did
>you have a cooking backround before?

Well I am averaging cooking an SCA feast about once a year for the last 6
or so years. I am not on the hierarchy at all but I will endeavor to
answer these questions. I am not nor have I ever been a professional
cook. However, I have always had an interest in cooking and folks have
generally liked what I cooked.  I have tried lots of different cuisines
and styles and my interest in Medieval cooking just extends from there.

Baroness Clarissa di Firenze
Seneschal, Barony of Bryn Gwlad, Kingdom of Ansteorra