SC - thanks

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Mon Sep 22 10:37:51 PDT 1997

                      RE>>SC - thanks                              9/22/97

<snip>
>feast cooks and who rank above 'altar-boy' on the heirarchy were competant
>cooks before SCA?  I mean did you learn because you were into the SCA, or did
>you have a cooking backround before?

Well I am averaging cooking an SCA feast about once a year for the last 6
or so years. I am not on the hierarchy at all but I will endeavor to
<snip>
Baroness Clarissa di Firenze
Seneschal, Barony of Bryn Gwlad, Kingdom of Ansteorra

<snip>
whether or not you are on the "published" hierarchy list ;) , you rank higher
than I, as I have only ever cooked for my household- so your input was exactly
what I was looking for.
thank you
- -brid