SC - Potatoes?

Mon Sep 22 12:03:28 PDT 1997

  Lord Ras, Apologies not needed, but thank you.  I now know that next time I
  run across a recipe that I think others will like, I will do much more
  studying on it, so I will be better prepared to answer questions and won't
  have  to use so much bandwidth on it.Lady Betta

Hey, Betta, relax.... here, have a cookie.

We share on this list, and part of how we share is to ask each other
questions.  If someone asks you a question, you can say "I dunno", without
getting upset about it.

And Adamantius will tell you the answer.  (:-)  See?

Silverwings Laws: Number 38
    The three hardest things to say are "I'm sorry", "I was wrong", and
    "I don't know".

	Tibor