SC - Commemorative Cooking

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Mon Sep 22 15:41:34 PDT 1997

>>On this note, what's the most interesting thing you've cooked over a
campfire?  I'm already looking for ideas for next summer's camping.
<grin>  If anyone is interested, I'll collect this thread, and make it
available as one document or add it to my web site.<<

Definately interested, Rosalinde.  Somebody keep it, I'm off line for a
week for the move.

Regards,

Allison
allilyn at juno.com
Master Chirurgeon, Companion des Lindquistrings, Princess' Order of
Courtesy