SC - Cooking-previous experience

Christi Redeker C-Redeker at mail.dec.com
Tue Sep 23 13:16:53 PDT 1997

For my addition:

I was cooking for about 5-6 people from about the time that I was 8.  I was an only child, but we had to feed other people that helped out on our ranch and my Mom was always out working with them.

I then moved in with my grandmother (truly a Southern lady, if its not fried better cover it in gravy) and she taught me to cook further.  I have always loved cooking and I am working on my third SCA feast.

Murkial