SC - Periodicity

Jasper Fieth cem8780 at omega.uta.edu
Tue Sep 23 20:32:48 PDT 1997

> >Point well taken, from now on I will endeavor to remember that the only
> >recipes that can be introduced here, Must be in period, with complete
> >documentation, translation, and history. Thank you for the correction.
> >Lady Betta
> >===================
>

> Izzat So? I beg you all to remember that I still wield a mean Cast Iron
> Frying Pan. Now, Betta, whose been picking on you? C'mon and fess up. I'll
> only be with them a little while. Trust me, it will hurt me waaaaay more
> than it will hurt them. And, in the end we'll have covered that slippery
> topic: RESPECT.

<snip>

> Aoife, irreverant as ever.  Top that, someone, I dare you.

I be only camp cook, not much intah politickers, sorry, sorry. But is my
say, to have period and not receipes serves better to feed many. True, in
period means killing and dressing chickens and coneys and all things, ya.
Would rather have all that can be had so when go to inside cooking place I
do, much more food can make I.

Again, sorry, sorry, am not political; would rather eat well than fight
well. If this is fighters place, very sorry am I.

Esko Sola, who will be one of three cooks feeding fifty at ElfSea Defender
this weekend and is looking forward to seeing their faces with never-fail
royalty bribes in his hands.

***
"Sanity is a one-trick horse. Sure, it gives you nice things like rational
thought, but when you're insane THE SKY'S THE LIMIT!!!"  -- The Tick

Do not trifle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

This is Mac.                                      \\\\|////  'Hi'
He wants to travel the world.                     ( O   O ) /
Please add him to your .sig and help him.    ---oOOo--U--oOOo---

"Of course that's my opinion -- I could be wrong." -- Dennis Miller

"I started out Catholic, now I'm an American." -- George Carlin