SC - Documentation

Anne-Marie Rousseau rousseau at scn.org
Tue Sep 23 21:26:56 PDT 1997

>> How does everyone present documentation for their feasts?  Do you
>> add it as an addendum to the menu or do you offer it at all?
>>
>> The ever curious,
>> Murkial

Here in Madrone (Seattle), we often will take the recipes from a big
feast, along with piles of documentation and produce a pamphlet pretty
much at cost. These are made available by word of mouth, or through our
kingdom stock clerk.

For a recent smaller meal at an event, I handed everyone a copy of the
recipes (with attendant documentation, of course) as they stepped up to
the line to fill their plates. Worked very well, especially since they
had the tasty stuff in their mouths and could read the paper and see it
was period to boot. Hah!

- --Anne-Marie, on a constant crusade to show people that authentic
medieval food is not nasty, wierd or brown glop.

- --
Anne-Marie Rousseau
rousseau at scn.org
Seattle, Washington